Saturday, May 16, 2009

Summer Music!

There are some CD's that have been stuck in my car all month on repeat, here are three that I love!

The first one is Girl Talk's "Feed the Animals" - a mash up cd of everything from Rod Stewart, Jay-Z, Avril Lavigne, Flo-rida, and on and on. Its not on itunes, but you can order it from Amazon.com. Paulie calls it crack for his ears, and its the best cd to dance to I've ever heard. Great for working out too!






The next one is Matt & Kim's "Grand" - its not like Girl Talk, this is more indie-pop, lots of drums and keyboards, and catchy beats. "Daylight" will get stuck in your head immediately!

Last, I am loving Ra Ra Riot's "The Rhumb Line" - its a large band sound, kind of soft alternative, download "Can You Tell" and "Dying is Fine" and I think you'll like them.
  • Other songs in rotation on my ipod are Yeah Yeah Yeah's "Zero", Ray LaMongtagne's "You are the Best Thing", Death Cab for Cutie's "Diamond and a Tether", Keane's "Spiralling", and All American Rejects' "Breakin".


No comments:

Post a Comment